Sunday, November 1, 2015

PP269 - A Theme Challenge from Claire

Hello Everyone!  Claire here! I am excited to be the hostess this week!  Thank you to all of you that played along with LeAnne's fabulous sketch last week.  There were so many fantastic entries.  November makes us stop and reflect on all the things we have to be thankful for.  Our theme is to create a Fall Thank You Card/Project.  I know there is someone out there that would love to receive a special card from you!  
Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
  3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  4. Please link your card to no more than three challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification.
  5. Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Please accept my apologies, I honestly thought it was three challenges plus yours...Therefore I had four in total. I was so pleased when the challenges fell into place and I do so enjoy joining in your challenges, so I shall look forward to the next one and again so sorry not to have read the rules properly x Great inspiration as always from the DT and fellow contributors x

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!