Saturday, November 7, 2015

PP269 Challenge Winners

Hi everyone!  I want to thank you for joining my "Fall Thank You" card theme challenge.  What a beautiful gallery of fall color and texture!  I enjoyed each and every entry!  Before we get to my choice for Headliner, lets see what caught the eye of the design team! Before we get to my choice for Headliner, lets see what caught the eye of the design team:



And now, my choice for Headliner: 

Justin's spectacular Fall Thank You card radiates the feeling of Thanksgiving!  I absolutely couldn't quit going back to it.  The watercolored wood grain panel and beautiful leaves are stunning.  The die cut panel is the perfect sentiment and the gold sequins just shine!  Congratulations, Justin, you earned my choice as the Headliner this week!  
 
Winners, be sure to collect your badges here.  We hope you will come back tomorrow for a colour challenge from Joanne!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. Congratulations to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card, and Congrats to the rest of the Winners! :D

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!