Sunday, September 27, 2015

PP264: A Sketch Challenge from Claire


Hello Friends!  Claire here!  A big thank you to everyone that played along with Laurie's Fall Scene challenge!  It certainly got me in the mood for cooler weather and all the beauty of the season!  This week, it's my turn to host a sketch challenge. You know I love layers-LOTS and LOTS of layers!  I can't wait to see all of your fabulous creations using this sketch!

Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
  3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  4. Please link your card to no more than three challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification.
  5. Have fun!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous inspiration! I love the sketch and hope I can play along today! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. the inspiration cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really great sketch and inspiration from the DT! I hope I get time to play this week...

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO thrilled y'all like the sketch! Thank you! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all the wonderful inspiration and for the fun sketch to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for such a great sketch and inspiration by your design team!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!