Saturday, September 26, 2015

PP263 Challenge Winners

Thank you to everyone who played along with our CAS Fall Scene challenge. As always, we had amazing creations to choose from! Before we get to Laurie's choice for Headliner, lets see what caught the eye of the design team:



And now, Laurie's choice for Headliner:

Justin Krieger
Justin's brightly colored fall scene is fantastic!  The great coloring and that adorable scarecrow all combined to steal my heart.  Congratulations Justin, you're my choice for Headliner this week!

Winners, be sure to collect your badges here.  We hope you will come back tomorrow for an awesome sketch challenge from Claire!



7 comments:

  1. Thanks for selecting my card as your pick Joanne. You made my day! Congrats to Justin and all the Cut Above selections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Claire for choosing my card as your Cut Above! I appreciate that very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all of the winners and thank you, LeAnne, for selecting my card as a Cut Above! You made my Saturday night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Amy! I appreciate the kudos very much! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Justin and all of the Cut Aboves- gorgeous cards, everyone!! Thanks Jodi for choosing my card as one of the Cut Aboves- truly an honor!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for choosing my card Nance! Congrats to Justin and all of the Cut Aboves!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!