Sunday, March 1, 2015

PP234: Laurie's Theme Challenge


Hi everyone! It's Laurie here! Thanks to all who played along with Sandy's sketch challenge last week, so many AWESOME cards. I'm super excited to be hosting my 1st challenge, "think spring." I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to some warmer weather, and I find myself thinking about spring so often lately. Not only can't I wait for spring to arrive, but I can't wait to see all of your creations!



Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
  3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  4. Please link your card to no more than three challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification.
  5. Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh! So nice to see all these Spring Cards!!! Is Spring really going to get here? I am watching yet more snow, really coming down and all is coated in white again. We are supposed to get 4-8 inches on top of our 4 ft. so far these last 5 weeks. So the Cards are a breath of Ahhh! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such gorgeous cards from your team :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely DT inspirations! Thanks so much for this challenge!
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!