Saturday, February 28, 2015

Winners for PP233: A Sketch From Sandy

A big thank you to all who played along with our sketch challenge this week! We really enjoyed seeing all your takes, your different styles and visiting all your blogs. As always, it was difficult to chose winners! 

Now, before we get to my headliner.... let's see what caught the eye of our design team:

 
And now our headliner:


Birgit Johansson



I was totally awed by Birgit's stunning card! The texture of the real feathers and the delicate die cut circle is just amazing. The softly stamped floral images inside are striking against the black. So very well done, Birgit! Congratulations! 


Winners, please pick up your badges--available HERE! Be sure to check back tomorrow for a fun theme challenge hosted by Laurie.  See you soon! 

6 comments:

  1. WOW: Birgit's card is absolutely jaw-dropping, breath-taken-away stunning! Congrats to her for being the PP Headliner. The "Cut Above' cards are ever so lovely, and I'm thrilled and honoured that Shannon selected my card to be included in the gallery. Thank you ever so much, Shannon...you've made my Saturday morning sparkle!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!! Thanks for choosing my card as "A Cut Above", Nance! An honor to be among such lovely cards. Thanks for the great sketch, and congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing the wide diversity of interpretation of Nance's fab sketch. Congrats to all the picks and to Birgit as the headliner! Thank you Ann for making my card your pick this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the pick Debbie! That made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! I'm so happy to have gotten a cut above. I love looking through this gallery all the work was so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Laurie for choosing my card! Congratulations to the other picks and Birgit! Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!