Sunday, September 12, 2010

Paper Players Challenge #15...Ann's Color Challenge



This week The Paper Players have selected a quartet of rich and warm fall colors that are sure to set your creativity on fire! What could be lovelier than Old Olive, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, and Early Espresso with a dash of white or vanilla! If you do not have these exact colors, don't despair...just substitute with a color of similar hue! What is important is that you join in the fun! Need inspiration? Here is what our Design Team has created for you:

By: LeAnne


By: Ann


Now it's your turn! Please link up your creation by Saturday, September 18th at 6:00 PM (PST), and leave us a comment after you have linked. We can't wait to see your work!

12 comments:

  1. Every single one of the DTeam's cards are beautiful! Great job ladies! Those colors are awesome. I really hope I get to play this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time at your blog. The ladies did are fabulous job on their inspiration pieces. So glad you are letting us play with you!

    Happy Creating,
    Mary C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies, ALL your cards are stunning! Every single one of them is awesome! I always love to see what people come up with---same colors but so many different designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this challenge, these are the colors I have used to decorate my apartment. Love them. Your DT have done a wonderful job of inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards DT! Love fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those top 5 are absolutely gorgeous. Love anything Autumm. I am going to try and make some like that. Have not had a chance to view the others yet, but I am sure they are just a beautiful TFS and God Bless.

    Diana
    http://b4ustamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ladies,

    As always, I LOVE your inspiration cards! :o) I do so enjoy working with these autumn-y colors. Thank you for a wonderful challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too LOVE the fall and all the colors that go with it in Michigan... Ever changing until the big FREEZE of winter. Not a winter fan though. Thanks for a chance at the challenge. Everyone's cards are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my first time playing along. I love, love, LOVE this color combo! So perfect for fall! The fabulous cards from the DT were a great inspiration and there are so many wonderful cards posted. Wow! Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ann- what wonderful colors! I love all of the DT designs along with the beautiful submissions from everyone! Thanks again for the inspiration and a chance to play:-) Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so many wonderful creations... so fun to hop around on the blogs...

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!