Saturday, September 18, 2010

Winners for Challenge #15---A Color Challenge

Another week as flown by, and it is time to announce the winners for Challenge #15...A Color Challenge. As always, the Design Team would like to thank all of you who participated. Your cards and projects were creative and inspiring in their use of the challenge colors.
If you remember from two challenges ago, Lesley decided to make a permanent change to the judging - and the design team is thrilled about it. Each week, the Design Team member who "owns" the challenge for that week, has the honor of picking the Headliner, while the remaining members of the Design Team will get to choose a "Cut Above". How great is this!

Therefore, it is my honor to announce that the Headliner for Challenge #15---A Color Challenge is:

This week, Diane, of Rubber 'n Rafters, has created a beautiful fall card. First of all, I love the layout, which is perfect for showing off the perfectly colored image from Autumn Harvest. The use of the Photo Corner on multiple layers accents both the background mat, as well as the image. And in a final perfect detail, she has added three tiny tags. Classy with a country twist!

Our Cut Above Winners are:
Jackie's Halloween card
Jaydee's choice

I loved this card from Jackie. It was so unexpected and I loved the way she incorporated the colors into this kid friendly halloween card. the moon and the bats were perfect... as for the owl....loved him and his vest treatment!


Lesley's Choice
I chose Anne Marie's gorgeous card because I loved the sparkle she added to her fan flower! The different textures and designer papers also made this card a stand out for me!





Nance's pick: Jennifer Weide
For her gorgeous use of the French Foliage set in this week's colors and the creative way she featured the sentiment, I chose Jennifer Weide's beautiful Thanksgiving card.


LeAnne's Pick: Patti Corriere

I really enjoy doing this layout myself, and so my eye gravitated to Patti's pretty card here! The elements are nicely done and the CAS style appeals to me as well!

I enjoyed hosting my first challenge for The Paper Players! Congratulations to all our winners...and remember to grab your winner's button from the left sidebar. Plus a huge thank you goes out to all of you who submitted your creations. It was a difficult task for us to select our winners...there were so many fabulous entries! We hope that you will join us again this week for our Sketch Challenge. Until next time...Ann

3 comments:

  1. Ooohhhh, this totally made my day! Thanks so much for picking my card, Lesley! Everyone had such beautiful creations with this awesome color combo. Can't WAIT to play again this week, the sketch looks fun! I'm already so inspired by all of the DT's creations Have a great day everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely work eveyone. Congrats!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!