Jaydee here and it is my pleasure to host our Paper Players challenge this week. Thanks to all of you who played along with Claire's fabulous clean and simple challenge last week. There were so many wonderful creations in the gallery last week and congratulations to our winners.
This week it's sketch week and I have a sketch that would work well on a normal landscape card - or on a slimline.
The Paper Players Design Team
Now, it's over to you. We can't wait to see what you create using this sketch.
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!