Saturday, January 27, 2024

PP673 Challenge Winners

Hi Stampers! Claire here. I wanted to  shout out the biggest THANK YOU to everyone who played along with my CAS Challenge last week. So many fantastic entries with "Winter Fun" as the theme!  

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



And now for my Headliner:



 
  Elizabeth Stewart  

Elizabeth's snowy scene was just perfect for my CAS challenge.  The beautiful snowflakes in the background add so much detail.  The little critters on their sled are having so much fun.  It reminded me of my childhood.  I could almost hear them laughing  That BIG, BOLD sentiment was SOOOO FUN!  Congratulations, Elizabeth, YOU are my HEADLINER this week!!

Again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for an awesome Sketch Challenge from Jaydee! 


1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth's card is adorable - a worthy winner! Thank you for choosing my card as your pick LeAnne and congrats to all the other top picks :) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!