Hi everyone - Joanne here with this month's sketch challenge! Before I get to that, a big thank you to everyone who played along with Claire's theme challenge last week - so many beautiful April Showers-inspired clean and simple creations! This week I have my favourite, a sketch challenge for you. It has three elements that can be any shape and a vertical sentiment tucked alongside. I can't wait to see how you interpret my layout! Check it out, along with the fabulous creations from the design team below:
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!