Saturday, April 23, 2022

PP587 Challenge Winners

Hi Stamping Friends! Claire here. I just wanted to take a moment to shout out the most heartfelt thank you to everyone who played along with my CAS Challenge last week. You all rocked the "April Showers" theme with the gorgeous flowers,  colorful rain boots, sweet ducks and decorative umbrellas.   

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
And now for our Headliner:
 



I fell in love with Rosemary's card the minute I spotted those BRIGHT, PINK BOOTS and those gorgeous tulips!!!  Tulips are my favorite flower and these are GORGEOUS!  The textured raindrops that she created on the Fog and White card stock with the paste add so much texture!  The lovely sentiment is fabulous and I know this card would brighten anyone's day!  Congratulations Rosemary, YOU are my HEADLINER this week!   

Again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for an awesome Sketch Challenge from Joanne!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the A Cut Above winners. Thank you so much, Claire, for picking my card as the headliner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Rosemary as Headliner and the other Cut Above picks! Beautiful cards all around. Thanks to Laurie for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Cindy - appreciate the shout out on my card this week! Congrats to the headliner and ALL the winners! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!