Jaydee here and it is my pleasure to host our Paper Players challenge this week. Thanks to all of you who played along with Ann's fabulous color challenge last week. We enjoyed see the wonderful array of different cards in the gallery and you really made it difficult for us to choose our winners. We so appreciate all of you who play along with us!
This week is Clean and Simple week - and it's theme week:
The Paper Players Design Team
Now it's over to you! We can't wait to see your woodland creations.
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!