Saturday, February 15, 2020

PP477 Challenge Winners


A happy hello, everyone! It's Ann with the winners for this week! The gallery was filled with so many lovely red, pink, black and white cards.  Thank you for sharing your talent with us.  I loved visiting your blogs and seeing your creations.  Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


And now our Headliner



           

Linda's work is always amazing, and today's card is no different.  I love how she used the challenge colors in creating her romantic, Parisian valentine. It's clean, simple, and oh, so romantic! Congratulations, Linda, on  being my Headliner this week!

Once again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for a fun Clean and Simple Challenge from Jaydee!

3 comments:

  1. Wow..what a wonderful surprise! I am delighted and honored to be your headliner! Congrats to all the winners...beautiful gallery! Thanks again Ann for choosing my card....now back to your puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all. Linda, your stunning card is a fabulous Headliner, well deserved!
    Thanks so much Anne Marie, for choosing my card, I couldn't be more delighted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Linda and all the A cut Above's. Thanks for picking my card LeAnne - it was such fun.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!