Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Weekly Reminder & NEW Guest Designers

There is still time to join us for LeAnne's Color Challenge (PP275).  To see the original post and view the Design Team inspiration, please click here

The Paper Players are delighted to welcome three new Guest Designers to our team.  These fabulous and talented ladies play along with us often and we love their creations so much, we asked them to join us for January - June, 2016

Please help us welcome:

Linda Callahan
Stampin' Seasons
Hi!  I'm Linda Callahan and am delighted to be a Guest Designer with The Paper Players!  I am a retired elementary school teacher who began stamping about 15 years ago when a student brought me in a beautiful basket of hand made cards for Christmas. When I asked him where he got them he replied, "Oh they are all over my house.  I can bring you more if you want!"  Turns out his mom was a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  I hosted a party and I was hooked!  As a teacher I loved doing bulletin boards.....as a retired teacher I find that creating cards is like doing miniature bulletin boards! I live in the foothills of the Adirondack Mts. in upstate NY with my husband, a retired teacher and ski coach.  My son and daughter are grown but live nearby with their families - that include one granddaughter and four granddogs!  
Hello! I'm Colleen Begley and I live in the northern part of San Diego County in the small beach community of Leucadia, California.  I work in the healthcare field for a global Diagnostics company doing technical applications for laboratory analyzers.  Since my day job is all about science, my creative outlet is stamping and card making. I discovered stamping about 21 years ago when I happened into a stamp store while visiting a friend who lived in the Detroit area. I discovered the blogging community a few years ago and enjoy spending time viewing and reading blogs and participating in some of the various challenges that can be found around blog-land. The Paper Players challenges are a favorite of mine!  I’m so, so happy, and honored, to be invited as a Guest Designer with The Paper Players for the first half of 2016! I hope you enjoy my creations. Happy Stamping everyone!

Hannelie Bester
desert diva

Hi, my name is Hannelie Bester, I am a South-African, but lives in the United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi) for the last 7 years .We moved to this part of the world because of a job opportunity that was offered to my husband. I started blogging soon after we moved here... hence the title of my blog!  Living so far away from my loved ones, made me realise how much I love them. Card making helps me cope with being far away from home, and challenges my right brain, since I am a left brained, logical and analytical pharmacist at heart!  Graphic, bold and creative are words I come across when people describe my style.  I am so excited to join this fabulous team as guest designer for the next 6 months!

16 comments:

  1. Welcome, Linda, Colleen & Hannalie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Paper Players! So glad you will be joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, ladies! So glad you've joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS ladies! You are going to enjoy your time here. This team is warm, welcoming and simply the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome ladies - we are so thrilled to have you join us for the first half of 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Ladies, can't wait to see your projects, I know a few of these lady's and enjoy there projects,and there inspiration, Tfs
    Hugs pal frenchie,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to Linda, Colleen and Hannelie. I'm so looking forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all three Ladies - will be so much fun seeing your creations here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome Linda, Colleen and Hannelie! I am thrilled to be working with all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to get started! Many thanks for the warm welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Such warm welcomes. I'm looking forward to Sunday's. Thank you all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome and congratulations to you lucky, talented ladies! You are going to love being on this team with these kind, warm, genuine, creatively gifted ladies! I look forward to seeing your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome and congratulations to you lucky, talented ladies! You are going to love being on this team with these kind, warm, genuine, creatively gifted ladies! I look forward to seeing your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the warm welcome!
    Hugs to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A warm welcome to all of you fabulously talented ladies, I'm looking forward to all the inspiration we all get from you. I've been blogging just a short year but I know how sweet and kind and fun the ladies of the Designer Team here at The Paper Players are.
    So Congratulations to all of you!!
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!