Saturday, December 19, 2015

PP275 Challenge Winners

Hi everyone!  We loved all your creations using my colors this week...a festival of holiday colors, although some chose to make non-holiday cards, and that was awesome too! 

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, lets see what caught the eye of the design team:



And now, my choice for Headliner:

                                               Paws to Scrap


     
I just loved the fun stockings that Debbie created with the challenge colors! Each one is so cute and festive!  They fill me with joy!!  Congrats, Debbie, on being my Headliner this week!  We wish everyone a wonderful holiday and we'll see you in 2016!

Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  

5 comments:

  1. Yeah! Such a great surprise!! Thank you for picking my card Jodi!!! This challenge was so fun with tons of crafty inspiration from the DT members & entries :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing surprise to be picked as headliner. Thank you for choosing my card. I was so inspired by everyone's creations, from the fun to the whimsical. Always fun to see how crafty people are inspired. Happy Holidays, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all! Thank you so much Lisa for choosing my card :) So honored! Thank you all for hosting such a fun place for us to share our creativity! I appreciate the time and energy it takes to manage a challenge site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for "A Cut Above" honor. There were many great cards on this challenge. This is such a great location for folks to express their creativity. Please keep it up! Brent S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing by card! A huge thank you to Sandy for that honor! What a great surprise! Especially with so many wonderful cards to choose from! Happy New Year to all!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!