Sunday, October 17, 2010

Challenge #20- A Sketch from Lesley

Hi Stampers, Lesley here! I can't believe we are on Challenge #20 already!!! Whew! What a great lot of fun this challenge blog has been and I am enthralled with all the participants who play along each week!!! Thank you for joining us last week with Jaydee's fabulous colour challenge! The winners for that challenge can be found HERE.

It is my turn this week to host our challenge and I have a simple sketch for you to try! At the Paper Players we encourage everyone to play and so please use any stamping products you may have on hand! We all use Stampin' Up Products.


And here is the card I made using the sketch:


For my card, I used the adorable Stampin' Up set called "Holiday Line-Up". I also used the technique called Spotlighting which is perfect for stampers who love cute images but may not always have the time to colour. Please visit my blog http://www.alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.com/ for more information. 

Here are the measurements for my card:
Card Base: 4.25" x 5.5" (A2)
First Layer: 3.75" x 5"
Centre Strip: 2" x 5.25"
Rectangle in the middle: 2" x 4.25" (this can be any shape-circle, square, top note die, etc...)

The fabulous Paper Players have come up with some real beauties this week!

LeAnne Pugliese - WeeInklings





Nance Leedy - Canopy Crafts


Ann Schach---The Stampin' Schach


5 comments:

  1. Love this sketch Lesley. So simple and easy to add to. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your sketch this week. I'b blown away by the cards by the DT. If you didn't all decide what color scheme to use, it's really amazing. Love, love, love the colors. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a fun sketch challenge! Beautiful cards from the design team, lots of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the sketch this week. It's always fun to participate, but I Just squeaked this challenge in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sketch and all of the fabulous inspiration, as always! Thanks ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!