WOW! What a wonderful gallery this week. Every week our players make it difficult to choose our winners but, for some reason, this week was particularly hard. A huge thanks to all of you who played along and shared your creations. Before we get to our HEADLINER, let's take a look. at what caught the eye of our design team:
Sandy M
GiddyStamper
Bobby
And now to our HEADLINER. I have to admit I would have chosen several winners this week if the rules would let me. I went backwards and forwards on so many different cards. In the end, I just couldn't resist a little tiny mouse pulling his present on a sled wearing a bright yellow jersey. That silly little mouse with his cute face brought me back time and again. I also love the way TK matched the color of his jumper and the ribbon to the background paper. She did the same with the red background layer and the sentiment color. Such a fun card. Congrats TK your little mouse is our HEADLINER for this week :-)
TK
I hope you will join us again tomorrow. Ann has a wonderful theme for you and we can't wait to see what you create using it.
Congratulations to all our winners and don't forget to pick up your badges HERE.




No comments:
Post a Comment
We love reading your comments! Thank you!