Happy Saturday, crafty compatriots! Christy here with the winners for last week's CAS bear challenge. I hope you all had a good time with the challenge as I loved looking through all the wonderful cards in our gallery! I love the variety of teddy bears, polar bears, Pooh bears and more. We had our work cut out for us choosing just a few favorites, that's for sure. Here's what caught the eye of our design team:
I love this bear's adorable bee sweater and the mug with the coordinating itty-bitty bee on it! Add in a punny sentiment and I couldn't resist naming Rachel my winner this week. Her card is definitely the bees knees!
Congratulations to all our winners and don't forget to pick up your badges HERE. We'll see you back here tomorrow when Jaydee brings us a brand new challenge!


No comments:
Post a Comment
We love reading your comments! Thank you!