Saturday, October 19, 2024

PP711 Challenge Winners

Hello everyone! Joanne here. Thanks for playing along with my colour challenge this week - there were so many fabulous entries showcasing oranges and browns and I enjoyed visiting your blogs to take a closer look at your designs.

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week. In order of entry we would like to congratulate:









Congratulations to all of our Cut Aboves on your wonderful projects.

And now for my Headliner:


Jenny Engelke - Giddy Stamper

There were some wonderful creations in this week's gallery and whilst I was drawn to a number of them, I couldn't get past Jenny's fabulous layered creation. Each time I looked at it, I saw something new. Her card is a triumph of colour and textures and a fitting and elegant way to celebrate the happy couple and a fall wedding - just beautiful! Congratulations, Jenny, for being my headliner of the week. 

Again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for a fun Clean and Simple Challenge from LeAnne!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments! Thank you!