Saturday, August 10, 2024

PP701 Challenge Winners

Hi all, Stef here. Thanks so much to everyone that played along with my Beach Time challenge this week! I loved seeing all your wonderful beachy creations!

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week. In order of entry, we would like to congratulate:

#3 Silke







Congratulations to all of our Cut Aboves on your wonderful projects.

And now for my Headliner:




Carol created a fantastic beach scene with a gorgeous sky and all those cute critters playing in the sand, which she fussy cut and arranged in the scene.  And her sentiment says it all!  Congratulations on being my Headliner this week! 

Again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for an awesome Color Challenge from Jan!  

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for featuring my card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card and congrats to all the others' great makes!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!