Saturday, September 30, 2023

PP659 Challenge Winners

Hi Crafty Friends! Anne Marie here. On behalf of myself and everyone on the Design Team, a BIG thank you to everyone who played along with my sketch this week. There was so much lovely creative inspiration in the gallery and we really enjoyed checking out your awesome creative inspiration. 

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

And now for our Headliner: 

Cindy B 

of Cindy Lee Bee Designs


Cindy’s card just brought a smile to my face! I love how she paired the beautiful floral paper with the big bold sentiment. The leafy accents are really a lovely detail, too. I know this card will also bring a smile to the face of the recipient, for sure. Congratulations Cindy, you are my choice for Headliner this week! :) 

Again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for a fun Theme Challenge from Ann!     


2 comments:

  1. Congrats and blessing, thanks so much for picking my card 💐
    From Chile, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I am so humbled by your pick, Anne Marie...I am doing a happy dance! Congrats to all the picks this week and thank you to the DT and everyone who inspires me everyday! Big hugs:)))

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!