Saturday, April 24, 2021

PP537 Challenge Winners

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Thanks everyone for playing along with the challenge this week! So many awesome cards.

And now for our Headliner:




I chose Claire's beautiful Birthday card! I loved the gorgeous blooms and fun design. Congrats Claire, you are the headliner this week!

Once again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for a fun Sketch Challenge from Claire! 

3 comments:

  1. Well what a lovely surprise thank you - chuffed to bits! And thanks Nancy for picking my other card. Congrats to all the HM's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a headliner! That card is amazing! Congratulations! Thank you also to Claire for choosing my pastel rainbow card as a fave. It was a fun one to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow, I just checked your blog and I see this lovely honour! Thank you Joanne for choosing my card and congrats to all the winners. Such beautiful cards, how do you all ever choose? :) Congrats Claire, that bloom is gorgeous! Thank you for the challenges, they're so fun and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!