Saturday, January 23, 2021

PP524 - Challenge Winners

Wow!  What a fabulous gallery of snowy scenes!!!  I loved visiting your blogs and seeing  all the snowmen, bears, foxes, penguins, snowflakes and everything in between.  I am thankful to all of you for sharing with us this week! 

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


And now our Headliner:



Carol's adorable slider card made me smile!  I am not much of a cold weather fan, but this fun card made me want to play in the snow.  The embossed snowy hills were so pretty and just perfect for "Ellie" to toboggan down the slopes.  The coloring is fantastic and the sentiment just perfect!  Congratulations Carol, YOU are my HEADLINER this week! 

Now be sure to come back tomorrow for a new challenge from Joanne! 



5 comments:

  1. Thank you, LeAnne! Congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all selected for A Cut Above recognition! Amazing inspiration! THANK YOU ever so much for selecting my tumbling, twisting, tobogganing Ellie as the Headliner, Nancy! You've planted a smile allll over my face! My blog will be sporting your badge with pride!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the headliner and the cut above winners! Thanks so much for picking my card, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Ann for the "Cut Above" Pick :) I am very happy you liked my card! Congrats to the other winners and the headliner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delighted to have caught your eye, thanks for the pick Jayde. Congratulations to everyone else too.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!