Saturday, April 25, 2020

PP487 Challenge Winners

Hi stampers! Anne Marie here. Thank you so very much to everyone who played along and shared their beautiful creations for our Clean-and-Simple (CAS) “Sparkle” Challenge this week. As always, it is so tough to pick winners every week. So much fabulous inspiration in the gallery yet again this week. Y’all are amazing! 

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


I absolutely loved Karen’s asymmetrical layout and the beautiful balance of sparkly details. The beautiful pink color combo immediately caught my eye, too. Such a fun layout, while still keeping it clean. I also really liked the different elements of sparkle from the floral center, to the silver glimmer paper to the trio of rhinestones. Those details just pop on the clean design. Congratulations Karen, you are my choice for HEADLINER this week! 


Once again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for an awesome Sketch Challenge from Laurie!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats all. Great cards and designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing my card. I'm honored. Congratulations to the others and the Headliner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats everyone, terrific cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanne - thanks so much for picking my sparkle card - absolutely delighted. Congrats to Karen and all the other winners. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for picking my card, Jaydee! What an honor to be picked as A Cut Above recipient... Congrats to my talented friend, Karen, for winning!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Stef! Thanks a million for choosing my CAS Sparkle Card! There were so many beautiful projects in the gallery for this challenge and congrats to the other winners! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed this but a friend told me I'd been chosen as one of the Cut Above selections! Thank you so much for the honour, and congratulations to all the other winners.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!