Sunday, March 3, 2019

PP431: A Theme Challenge from Anne Marie

Hello, stamping friends!  Anne Marie here as your challenge hostess this week.  So glad you are here!  Before we get to our new challenge, all of us here at The Paper Players would like to say a BIG thank you to everyone who participated in Ann’s lovely layered sketch challenge last week.  Thanks for sharing your awesome creativity with us! 

This week, I have a fun theme challenge for you.  I think a lot of you might be ready for a change of season (and no more snow!) so I thought it would be fun focus on projects with a “Spring Fever” theme this week.  Think butterflies, florals, little critters, spring holidays, sunshine, cheery colors…basically anything that says SPRING to you.  Have some fun!  We can’t wait to see what you create. 



Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
  3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  5. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  6. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
Inlinkz Link Party

4 comments:

  1. Love this theme, Anne Marie, and all the beautiful cards by the DT. Thank you for the opportunity to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find the link button to upload....help?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could upload my card but InLinkz is not sending me the verification email :( This new InLinkz is terrible. I hope you go back to the legacy version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My link is under moderation yet. I did something wrong?

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!