Sunday, January 13, 2019

PP424 - A Color Challenge from Anne Marie

Hello there, stamping friends!

Anne Marie here and I am super-excited to be hosting our Color Challenge this week! I don’t know about you, but right after the New Year, I am always excited to use bright and cheery color combos. It’s a good distraction from winter blues. Although it’s not really “winter” here in South Texas, I know a lot of you are wishing the snow would melt where you are. I hope these colors inspire you to create something pretty, no matter where you live. 
I love this trio of colors and I hope you do as well. We are ALL excited to see what you choose as your additional “color of choice” to jazz it up. Have FUN with it!    

Let’s have a look at what the Design Team has created for some inspiration this week: 


Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
  3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  5. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  6. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the fun color combo...it took me a while to come up with my creation for this combo but I love how it turned out!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!