Saturday, September 8, 2018

PP408 Challenge Winners

Well, it seems some of you were initially put off by my theme this week, yet those of you that entered certainly rose to the challenge and I am delighted that there will be many loved ones, young and old, opening their lunches to find a surprise note with words of love and encouragement to brighten their day as a result - bravo to you all!

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week.  





And now for our Headliner:



The notecard that Cindy entered for this week's challenge was just one of a fun collection, each of them brightly coloured, simple designs yet packed with techniques and detail. Made with love, they really are miniature works of art - congratulations Cindy on being my headliner this week!

Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Come back tomorrow for a pretty Color Challenge from Anne Marie!



SaveSave

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Cindy; her card is a yummy delight! Applauding all those selected for A Cut Above recognition...and how thrilled to see mine included in the mix! Thank you so much, Elizabeth, for choosing my cards as your favourites.
    I LOVED this challenge...in fact, so much so that I'm making even more lunchbox notes!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandy for the pick this week. Love that set and it was a fun theme challenge. Congrats to Cindy the headliner, too! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Anne Marie! So delighted to have been picked. Congratulations to everyone else too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I missed this week's challenge, I have just started back on my chemotherapy after a couple of week's break so it has taken it out on me again. But I certainly am inspired by all the projects that were sent in and the winner by Cindy is absolutely gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jaydee for choosing my cards. I had fun with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks LeAnne for including my cards in the selection. I love playing in the challenges here because they are fun and inspiring and help me think of new ways to use my supplies! Thanks again. You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulation's to the Headliner and all the cut above choices. Thank you kindly Laurie for choosing my lunch box note cards♥

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!