Sunday, May 20, 2018

PP394 - A Clean-and-Simple Challenge from Laurie

Hi everyone! Laurie here and I am your hostess for the Clean and Simple BLOOMS challenge this week. I chose blooms as I am SO anxious for all the flowers to start blooming here up north. My lilly of the valley are just about ready for me to pick a small bouquet. I love how they smell! I can't wait to see all of the beautiful blooms on your creations.

Remember in addition to the theme of "blooms", this week is a Clean-and-Simple (CAS) challenge!  What do we mean by CAS?
  • Minimal layers and embellishments
  • Plenty of open space, aka "white" space
  • Simple and uncluttered


    Challenge Rules:
    1. Create a NEW paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
    2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
    3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
    4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 4 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification.
    5. Have fun!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    We love reading your comments! Thank you!