Sunday, March 18, 2018

PP385 - A Clean-and-Simple Challenge from Nance

Hi friends of The Paper Players!  Thank you so much for playing along with Joanne's pink-a-licious challenge last week--so many beautiful entries.  Nance here, with this week's Clean and Simple Challenge..."Rainbow".  Just make a Clean-and-Simple project featuring a rainbow, rainbow element, or rainbow colors.  We can't wait to see what you come up with--just remember to keep it Clean-and-Simple!
Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a NEW paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
  3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 4 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification.
  5. Have fun!

7 comments:

  1. Such a fun challenge theme and fabulous inspiration from the team, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live and breathe rainbows, LOL, love your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love rainbows! Beautiful DT cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was fun because it challenged me to find among my stamps one that I could make a rainbow with. Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I noticed that my project has been deleted from this challenge. Question for future...I am a DT member for a challenge and I had four challenges I submitted my project to. Does this mean that my DT member project is countable toward challenges entered.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i enjoyed reading your post thanks for sharing it,
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!