Sunday, May 11, 2014

Challenge #195: A Color Challenge From Sandy


Hi, Stampers, and a Happy Mother’s Day to all the Mom’s out there! Sandy here, as your challenge hostess this week! I love being hostess, as it gives me the opportunity to design a sketch or pick out my favorite colors. What's more fun than that! Before we get on to this week’s challenge, a big thank you to all who played along with Jaydee’s Mother’s Day theme challenge last week. You are all so talented and make it so super hard to pick a winner.

This week's challenge is a color challenge, and the team is excited to see what you create! First, let’s take a look at their creations…


The Paper Players Design Team



Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge submission.
  3. Please link your card to no more than three challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted.
  4. Have fun!


Please link up your creation here! All stamping products are welcome! Thanks for joining the Paper Players this week.  This linky will close on Friday, May 16th at Noon (PST).

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous colours and the dt cards are as stunning as ever, very cute baby cards. janex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this colour combination! Thank you as always for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, phew, I made it. I adore that inspiration photo Sandy picked and I'm so happy I got a chance to use those colors in a card. Your DT cards are awe-mazing!! Thank you for the challenge! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh.. my life got in the way and I missed linking to your challenge. But wanted to show you anyways. :) Thanks for inspiration!!! http://fishmememoriesandmore.blogspot.com/2014/05/a-card-for-my-mom.html
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!