Sunday, March 30, 2014

Challenge #189: Tic-Tac-Toe from Nance

Hey there everyone!  Nance here.  Wasn't Sandy's sketch fun last week?!  As always, we had great entries and a big thank you to everyone who played along. This week, is bonus week at the Paper Players where we bring you a Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!  Come along and join the fun--just choose any three items across, down or diagonally.  We can't wait to see how our Tic-Tac-Toe board inspires you!


Let's see what fun the Design Team had with this week's challenge:

The Paper Players Design Team


Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge submission.
  3. Please link your card to no more than three challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted.
  4. Have fun!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fun challenge and fantastic examples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the challenge, I'm a newbie to your site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, my entry is #39. I don't have any candy or enamel dots, so I used dew drops. If that is not acceptable, I understand if you have to delete my entry. Enjoy your day. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I tried to go back and take my picture out and put in the picture of my card, but it wouldn't let me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO much inspiration!!!
    DT and the linkz!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!