Sunday, December 9, 2012

Challenge #125 - Colours from Nance

Hi everyone, Nance here!  What a fun challenge last week with all the snowmen, women and children!  As always, we are so happy you continue to join in the fun here at The Paper Players.  This week, I am delighted to host a colour challenge with one of my favorite combinations: 

This combination is really very versatile and can work for so many occasions: winter, holidays, birthdays even masculine!  You'll see as many variations from our creative design team.  But, before we get to that....

***Special Announcement (It's the last week!)***
If you are crazy about stamping and a real team player, we're looking for you!  The Paper Players are looking for our next group of Guest Designers! The application process is simple.  If you're interested, submit a project for this week's challenge (it's your last chance!) and put the initials GD after your name on your entry. Five Guest Designers will be selected from all the entries and winners will be announced on Sunday, December 16th.  One Guest Designer entry per person, please.

The Paper Players are a true team and it takes teamwork to get the job done!  Here's what we expect from our Guest Designers:
  1. Create a project once a week using our weekly challenges as inspiration
  2. Post your project in a public forum such as a blog, SCS, website, etc.
  3. Provide meaningful comments on teammates' and participants' projects each week.
  4. Select one Cut Above for the winner's post each week.
  5. Commit to your duties as a Guest Designer for 6 months beginning January 6, 2013.
We look forward to seeing your work!

Now, on to some fabulous inspiration from our Design Team:


The Paper Players Design Team

6 comments:

  1. My favourite color combo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo and thank you for the challenge!! Amazing DT cards!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry ladies, I want to apply for GD, and I understood that it was one entry per person each challenge. I participated already in challenge # 123 and #124,where I put the initials GD next to my entries. If I want to play along this challenge #125 I dont need to put GD right? I don't know if I got disqualified for participating twice for GD. Sorry for messing it up.
    Please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, Lili! It is okay--you are not disqualified! We actually meant just one entry--no matter which challenge you chose as your GD entry. No need to enter each challenge--we will just use the first submission as your GD entry. You can certainly play along without putting GD after your name! Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Such a great colour combo challenge! And beautiful cards from the team! I too am interested in the GDT, and almost put GD after my name this week, then noticed that it said just one entry. Anyhow, thanks for the great inspiration!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made it just in time!!! :) with a minute to spare whew! I am super interested in the GD spot...crossing my fingers. Thanks again for a fun challenge

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!