Saturday, November 3, 2012

Challenge #119 Winners - Nance's Sketch Challenge

Thanks, everyone, for rocking my sketch challenge this week.  I am delighted that you enjoyed the sketch and it was great to see your creativity on full display. With so many fabulous entries, it's always difficult to chose our winners but let's see what caught the eyes of our design team for A Cut Above.

(Our Cut Above picks are displayed using inLinkz. If you are using a blog reader, you may need to click to our website to view our picks.)



All of the CUT ABOVE winners can wear proudly display the badge below on their blogs. Congratulations to all of you!
And now, Nance's choice for HEADLINER this week is...

Karen Motz!!
There were so many fabulous creations this week but the incredible details on Karen's sew special card kept bringing me back.  The darling spool of thread and scissors are to "die" for and with three different kinds of stitching she had this sketch all sewn up!  Congratulations Karen, you're my choice for this week's Headliner!
We hope that you will wear your badge proudly on your blog!
Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to visit us tomorrow for a Theme Challenge from the always-amazing-Ann!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Such gorgeous cards here! I loved that sketch Nance, am filing away for future use my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen's card is really fantastic! Congrats to all the winners this week! Thanks so much, Jen, for including my card as a Cut Above!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All cards are so very pretty. Congratulations to the winners.
    Regards,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Karen! Beautiful card. Thank you so much, Helen for choosing my card!! You have made my day!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I'm so grateful! I don't know how you all are able to choose when there are so many gorgeous cards each challenge! Thank you for the fun weekly challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME!!! Thank you so much for liking my card Jaydee! I really appreciate it :) !!! Congrats to all of the winners...you all rock! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! All the picks are awesome, and the "Headliner" is fabulous! Congrats to all of you. Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen's card is just beautiful! Nance- thanks for a super sketch to work with! Thanks to Anne Marie for choosing my card as her Cut Above choice! I'm honored to be included among all these wonderful stampers!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!