Saturday, July 28, 2012

Winners - Paper Players Challenge #105 Jaydee's Sketch Challenge Winners

WOW.  You all made it really difficult to choose a headliner again this week.  It never ceases to amaze me how one sketch can have so many wonderful interpretations.   I loved that we had clean and simple, vintage, humorous, seasonal, bold and graphic - it really was great to see so many different styles.

Jaydee's choice for HEADLINER this week is

Eileen

Eileen's card is stunning and very evocative.  It felt so Edwardian to me.  The old folded newsprint, the clock, the black organdy ribbon and the black and silver brads.  I felt as though I was on a train in England in the early part of the last century looking at a traveling couple all dressed in black and off-white.  Cards can so often create an emotional response - and this one certainly did.  Eileen pulled all of these elements together so beautifully, the card is wonderfully composed and it took me on a journey.  Eileen, congratulations on being our HEADLINER this week, and thank you for taking me down memory lane.   Feel free to add your winner badge to your blog
Now, let's see what caught the eye of our fabulous design team for our CUT ABOVES.  All the CUT ABOVES can wear proudly display the badge below on their blogs.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, LeAnne! It really is an honor to be chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ladies, beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my card this week Dawn! Congrats to Eileen (such a gorgeous card) and my fellow Cut Above's - all beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to be the headliner! Thanks ... I loved reading about the feelings that my card invoked! Another wonderful challenge from you guys! THANKS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!