Sketch Challenge #84-From LeAnne
Hi everyone! LeAnne here with a sketch for you today! Don't panic when you look at it---it doesn't need to be complicated at all! I love things in threes, so as long as you have three elements down a center panel with your sentiment across the bottom, you're good to go! The elements can be any shape or image, and you can use any shape for your sentiment panel as well! Just use the sketch as a starting point! I can't wait to see what beautiful creations await us this week!
Our Rules for Playing:
- Create a NEW project for this challenge.
- Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like us to visit.
- Please put a link on your post to our challenge.
- Create a project with only THREE challenges including our challenge.
- Feel free to use any CRAFTING products you have!
Be sure to post your project to the linky by Friday, March 2, at NOON (PST).
We look forward to visiting your blog!