Sunday, September 4, 2011

Challenge #62-Birthdays

Today is the first Sunday with our Fall Design Team.  They are a talented bunch and we are so excited to be crafting with them!!  September's Guest Designer is Sandra Conner and we are welcoming Julie Marshall and Tara Bilbao to our team until December.  Welcome ladies!

I don't know about you but I ALWAYS need birthday cards!!! So I am challenging you all to make some birthday cards for your stash!  Although the Design Team uses Stampin' Up! products, we want you to feel free to use any brand you like. At The Paper Players, we are all about having fun!

Our Rules for Playing:
  1. Create a NEW project for this challenge.
  2. Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like us to visit.
  3. Please put a link on your post to our challenge.
  4. Create a project with only 3 challenges including our challenge.
  5. Feel free to use any stamping products you have!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards as always, ladies!! Such a talented bunch you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the cards!! thanks for a great challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    Fabby cards from the DT. stunning....
    hugs sylvie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this great challenge. Wonderful and inspiring DT works.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the new Fall Team! Have a fun 6 months! Meanwhile, thanks for another fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my heavens, this is a fabulous bunch of birthday cards. And the operators .... you guys are the BEST! I can't believe I'm just now subscribing .... shoulda been following you all for a while now. Thanks so much for sharing your time and talents here. I helps me to know that what I'm offering my stampers will make them happy ... by CASEing you all! lol Blessings on your businesses! Celia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, I found time to play! Great creations this week and welcome to the newbies :>)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everyones cards!!. I got to use 2 stamp sets I did not ink up yet!! yeah! Thanks Girls!!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!