Friday, April 1, 2011

Welcome to April Guest Designer ~ Jen Mitchell

With April comes a new Guest Designer to the Paper Players Team.  We are pleased to welcome Jen Mitchell of I Create to our team for the next four weeks.


Jen has a distinctive style that is both clean and bold.  Her blog attracted me a few months ago and when she started playing along with the Paper Player Challenges, I knew I had to ask her to be a Guest Designer.

I asked Jen to share a bit about herself...this is what she wrote:

Hello everyone from Bridgewater, Massachusetts!  I’m so happy to be joining the Paper Players for the month of April as their guest designer.  When I started my paper-crafting journey, never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would end up here!  Many years ago a friend of mine asked me over to her house to do some stamping and make some handmade Christmas cards.  I accepted the invitation but really had no idea what I was doing.  I had a box of stamping goodies that my sister had given me, and after a trip to my local craft store, I managed to make (and send) my first batch of handmade cards.  Somehow the bug bit me because since then, I can usually be found in my craft room creating something or other.  Challenge blogs are an endless source of inspiration for me so being here is a real honor!  I can’t wait to get started!

We can't wait to get started with you too Jen!!!  We are looking forward to a great month of challenges and cannot wait to see what you and our participants create!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley and the Paper Players

7 comments:

  1. Welcome Jen--we're thrilled to have you with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Jen!!! Happy to have you, and we can't wait to see what you create for us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo, Jen! Welcome to the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, welcome Jen! You have such a wonderful talent and I am so looking forward to seeing your creations:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray Jen! I am looking forward to your awesome creations this month! Welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Jen! Your going to have a great experience. These gals are terrific!

    xo, Marian (Studio M)
    The Paper Players March 2011 Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies! I'm really looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!