Sunday, January 30, 2011

Challenge #32~ Anything Goes and Blog Hop


This week at the Paper Players we are excited to share our first ever Blog Hop with you! Each one of the Players and past Guest Designers, has showcased a new product from the new Stampin' Up Mini Catalogue on their blog!!

What is a Blog Hop without a little candy?
Some of the Paper Players have Blog Candy on their blogs with their post. You will have to visit each blog to see what they are offering and the rules for winning their Candy!!

We have 9 blogs to visit, here they are in alphabetical order, please click on the Paper Players' name below their photograph to see each blog. Each Paper Player will have the link to the next blog on their post.

Happy Hopping!







Now onto this week's Paper Player Challenge!!!
  • This week is Anything Goes!
  • We are looking for any NEW Creation.
  • Please use ANY product you have, we use SU! but any product is welcome.
  • We have a twist to being named the Headliner this week! The Headliner for this challenge will be our March Guest Designer if they would like to be!
I hope you enjoy our hop, and share a new creation with us today! Good luck with the Blog Candy! Peer into our blogs and see our Anything Goes Creations using new Stampin' Up items from the Occasions Mini Catalogue! We hope you enjoy yourself, just as we enjoy peering into your blogs!! Please attach your Anything Goes creation to our linky below. Our Anything Goes Challenge will end Friday, February 4th at Midnight (MST).

15 comments:

  1. What a fabulous FIRST hop you've put together. These ladies are SO talented - beautiful creations! Thanks so much for making my morning so enjoyable and TONS of inspiration to kick start my creative day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished the hop. Thanks for the 'Mini' inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished hopping and wanted to thank you all for the wonderful inspiration and tips!!! Gorgeous creations :>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog hop. Lots of inspiration provided by the very talented ladies. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog hop! Gorgeous inspiration...
    I tried to use Mr Linky to add my card, but he wouldn't upload :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great blog hop - I was inspired by all the great projects I saw that I played along today. Thanks so much! I hope to be back for future challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, we certainly have some talented players with such inspiration! Great details of work and time involved here! Thank you so much. I finished my blog hop, but sad that I can't play along in the contest. :( I haven't gotten my order yet from the new mini. Maybe in the future. Have a great day everyone! Hugs,:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many thanks for putting on the Blog Hop, I totally enjoyed each stop. I'll be back again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm having great fun hopping along. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the great challenge. "Anything Goes" is always so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the challenge... but I accidentially loaded it twice. first it said file too large so I resized but it loaded twice....... oooopppss.
    Anyway great challenge and thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am sad to say I missed the day of your blog hop! I am still going too peek though. Have a wonderful day and thanks for the challenge.

    Hugs,
    Tamie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic Blog Hop and I hope "Anything Goes" meant just that because my entry sure isn't a card LOL. All the entries I've looked at are fabulous, and there is such variety here (great eye candy each week). Thanks for an awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved your blog hop and the anything goes challenge this week! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just to let you know that I have completed the Blog Hop and what a fabulous experience. Everyone did outstanding work and provided lots of inspiration. Thanks for all your work.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!