Saturday, November 20, 2010

Winners for Challenge #24---A Colour Challenge

The Paper Players would like to send a big "Thank You" to all who joined in Challenge #24! So many lovely cards were created using Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler and a neutral. The Design Team certainly had their work cut out for them this week. Let's see who were selected as this week's "A Cut Above" winners!
Jaydee's Choice: Diane's Christmas Bauble
I loved the use of the leaf die, the ornament punch, the 5 petal punch and the snowflake punch on Diane's card. I love the dimension that all of these elements gave to this card. Fabulous card. Congratulations, Diane!


Nance's choice: Lori Rider
I chose Lori's fabulous clean-and-simple card because despite the fantastic CAS layout, there are so many interesting details that make her card sing!  The subtle background DSP, stamping on the DSP and the beautiful coloring of the bells make her card a true "cut above"!  Congratulations, Lori!


Anne Marie's Choice: Nikki from My Crafty Corner
Nikki really highlighted the 5-Petal Flower Punch on her card! Her layered and scored poinsettia are gorgeous and I loved the way she used the "Dasher" stamp to accent her sentiment. Her mix of patterned papers and crochet trim just complete this classic, holiday card. Congrats,  Nikki! 


Lesley's Choice: Jen Mitchell: I Create
I chose Jen's card because I loved the way she inked her main image on Cherry Cobbler cardstock rather than on white or vanilla paper.  Her card is contemporary and sophisticated.  The crumb cake backdrop looks so fresh and clean. It stood out for me!  Congrats Jen!


And now for our Headliner, Ann selected this beautiful card:


Ann's Choice: Jade B.
I selected Jade's stunning card as my choice for several reasons. First of all, I loved the unique design. What could be cuter than this Christmas present layout! The textured Cherry Cobbler forms a wonderful base for the rest of the card, and her hand-stamped designer paper is so vintage! Don't you just love it? Of course, the perfect touch is the ribbon, with its layered tag attached! Congratulations, Jade, on a perfect card! Thank you for sharing it with The Paper Players!


To all of our winners...don't forget to grab your badges from our sidebar! And everyone, please join us again tomorrow for a fabulous Sketch Challenge designed by the very talented Nance!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I was soooooo excited to see that my card got picked as a winner. Thanks so much and I look forward to participating in more challenge in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so honored to be chosen with this challenge - I loved the colors and all the cards! Thanks to Nance and the rest of the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Thanks so much for choosing my card. I can hardly believe it!!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!