Sunday, October 3, 2010

Challenge #18 - LeAnne's Theme Challenge-Monchromatic

Hello everyone, it's LeAnne again! How did I get to be the hostess two times in a row? Just the way the cookie crumbled, I guess! Anyway, I am challenging you all this week to use Monochromatic colors in your creation....use different hues or shades of one color. It can be any color....just used varying shades of that color. Adding a neutral is okay, too! I love this look, and I can't wait to see what you create!

LeAnne- WeeInklings
Now let's see what the other designers have come up with:







 Jaydee: Stamping with Jaydee


Now it is your turn! Link up your fabulous creation here! Please remember to LEAVE A COMMENT then we will know you have played and come to visit your blog. We can't wait to see your work! 

This linky will close at midnight on Friday, October 8th (PDT).

15 comments:

  1. Love all your cards. Thanks for the boost to go monochromatic this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards, I love monochromatic so this challengeis just fantastic :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love monochromatic cards, all the samples are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this great challenge - i have recently restarted stamping after taking a break due to having a son - finding challenges a great way to inspire me to try new ideas and techniques. Look forward to participating in more - Im blown away at all participants great talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone at Paper Players. Love your blog - I've just found you - and I look forward to participating in future challenges. I've always been a fan of Monochromatic, and did this project on the weekend. Hope you like it and thanks for the opportunity to receive all the wonderful inspiration from your team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT challenge! LOVE all the DT work, so glad to be able to play this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great challenge! Love all of the cards from the Design Team as well as the other submissions. Due to time constraints this week, I have decided to create a CAS card. Thanks again for keeping us inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sample cards are beautiful! I submitted a card for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The DT work is stunning - what superb examples of monochromatic cards.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, all the samples are wonderful. I really enjoy getting in on the fun and was glad I was able to play along this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great bunch of Christmas cards, good example of non red and green. I love monochromatic cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my first opportunity to play along, but I have admired your blog since you began :)

    hank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, June your card is adorable. Great idea for a spooky card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great challenge this week! Love all of the samples, too. Thanks for the inspiration, ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. RATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I missed the deadline!!! UGH! Well, I made a really great card anyway, lol! Come on over and see...

    http://happy-jeannie.blogspot.com/2010/10/theme-challenge-monochromatic.html

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!