Saturday, August 17, 2024

PP702 Challenge Winners

Hi, Jan here. Thanks for playing along with my colour challenge this week. I loved seeing the different places the colours took you too, from flowers and doughnuts to the beach and everything in between!

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week. In order of entry we would like to congratulate:

#8 Cynthia Stevenson



#10 Suzy Hinton




#11 Amanda Mertz



Congratulations to all of our Cut Aboves on your wonderful projects.

And now for my Headliner:
Teresa S




I loved the way Teresa's card transported me to a warm beach with just a chair, a pair of jandals and some fun summery stripes. The burst of sunshine behind the chair and the bubble effect of that fabulous die just made me smile. Great card, Teresa!

Again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for an awesome Clean and Simple Challenge from Claire!  

3 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you so much for choosing my card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shoutout! These colors were really fun to work with! Congrats to Teresa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for liking my card. Great cards by Teresa, Cynthia and Amanda!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!