Saturday, March 9, 2024

PP679 Challenge Winners

Hi Crafty Friends! Claire here. Many thanks to everyone who played along with my Theme Challenge last week. So many fabulous, creative, rainy day cards in the gallery!  

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

And now for my Headliner:


                                                      
                                                  Cindy Beach 
                                            Stamps, Paper and Ink


Cindy's card is just perfect for my Rainy Day Challenge!  I love the pretty flowered boots!  I wish I had a pair of those! The gorgeous Spring flowers just made me smile!  They looked so realistic!  The beautiful color combo is striking and the pop of black and white just makes it all pop off the card!  Congratulations Cindy, YOU are my HEADLINER this week!  

Again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for a pretty Color Challenge from Jaydee!    


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Ann for nominating my card and OMG do I feel honoured when I see so much fabulousness. Big grats too, to Cindy on being Headliner with your amazing card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so honored to be Headliner, thanks so very much, Claire! It was such a lovely spring theme!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!