Saturday, February 24, 2024

PP677 Challenge Winners

Hey, Stampers! Ann here!  I want to thank everyone who participated in my Clean and Simple Friendship challenge this past week.  What adorable cards will be brightening up mailboxes! Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



And now for my Headliner:



Colleen's stenciled card was SO eye-catching! I loved the yummy raspberry/pink flowerpots against the peach backdrop, as well as the various greens she used to stamp the succulents. The arched shape and rounded corners add so much interest. Lucky is the friend who receives this card! Congratulations, Colleen, on being my choice for Headliner this week!

Again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for an awesome Sketch Challenge from Anne Marie!   

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Jolanda! Congrats to Colleen and all of the A Cut Above winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the shout out! Congrats to Colleen and the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Ann for choosing my card this week. I love using stencils and this C&9th set is so cute. Congrats to the other winners this week. Looking forward to tomorrow's sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Joanne and congrats to the other winners too!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!