Saturday, February 10, 2024

PP675 Challenge Winners

Hello everyone - Joanne here to thank you for your wonderful entries to my love- themed challenge this week. There were some fabulous florals, pinks, reds, hearts and lots of cuteness too! Many cards will be sent with love this week!

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

And now for my Headliner:



Colleen Begley

Colleen's card really took me by surprise this week; it has both a heart and flower, yet not presented in an obvious way. I love her inked bokeh background, which was a clever way to add colour and highlight her floral silhouette. Paired with the perfect sentiment to express her love, her card made me want to rush to my craft room and start experimenting with backgrounds too. I love it when a card is not only perfect for the theme but also inspires me creatively - congratulations Colleen, you are my Headliner this week!

Again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for a pretty Color Challenge from LeAnne!  

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Joanne, for those lovely words. I too love playing around with techniques and truth be told, many pieces end up in the garbage. This one worked well and was so super easy to do. There sure were some beautiful cards in the gallery this week. I'm honored mine was picked out. Looking forward to tomorrow's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Leanne for the pick this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw that my card was selected as. A Cut Above for PP675. Thank you so much, Jaydee!! I appreciate the honor. Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!