Saturday, November 18, 2023

PP666 Challenge Winners

Hello everyone - Joanne here! I have loved visiting your blogs this week to get an up-close glimpse of your fabulous, festive creations. Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

And now for my Headliner:


Colleen Begley - Colleen's Creative Corner
                                  
There were so many wonderful cards in the gallery this week and many of you balance my trio of festive colours with white beautifully. Colleen's card caught my eye because it is a wall-to-wall pop of colour. Not only is there not a single neutral, but Colleen's fourth choice of bright blue makes an impact in its own right, whilst still allowing the other colours to shine. And who can resist that shiny, sparkly over-the-top bow?! Not me, for sure! Congratulations Colleen on being my Headliner this week!

Again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for a fun Clean-and-Simple Challenge from LeAnne!     

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to Tara for picking my card as one of the Cut Aboves! It was fun to focus on this classic Christmas color combo!! Congrats to Colleen!!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!