Saturday, November 11, 2023

PP665 Challenge Winners

Hello there, crafty friends! Anne Marie here. On behalf of myself and the rest of the team here at The Paper Players, we want to thank you for sharing your projects for my “Let’s Give Thanks” Theme Challenge last week. 

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

And now for my Headliner:



Kristin’s card is bright, cheery and just plain FUN! Love the bright colors and the gorgeous focal sentiment. The pop of sparkle adds so much awesome detail, too. Congratulations Kristin, you are my choice for Headliner this week. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card for our challenge! 

Again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for a festive Colour Challenge from Joanne!     






2 comments:

  1. Thanks (Fran) for choosing my autumn napkin card as one of the top picks from the last challenge! I'm very honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! Thank you for the kudos! I've been away for a bit, and this was a great welcome home!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!