Saturday, July 8, 2023

PP647 Challenge Winners

Hi there, stampers!  Wow, what a great batch of beachy-themed cards we had this week!  I could feel the ocean breezes and hear the seagulls, your cards were so realistic!  Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

And for my Headliner:

Rochelle

Stamping Flair


I couldn't get over how realistic Rochelle's ocean waves were!  Such a cool technique!  She really captured the sun, sand and surf and it all went atop a fabulous background!  And all the little shells and twine....so cute!  Congratulations, Rochelle, you're my Headliner this week!

Again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for a pretty Color Challenge from Ann!    

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pick Anne Marie! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking my card for the Cut Above honor, Ann. Congrats to the Headliner. What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big thanks to Claire for the shoutout and congrats to Rachelle, what a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for picking my card for the Cut Above. Congratulations to the other ladies as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much. I had a lot of fun creating this card.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!