Hello everyone - Joanne here! Before we get to my challenge this week, I'd like to give a big shout out to everyone who played along with Jaydee's colour challenge last week - some truly pretty cards! On to this week's challenge! I love clean and simple (CAS) cards: minimal layers, few embellishments and lots of white space all typify a clean and simple card. I often find it helpful if I'm designing a CAS card to choose a single image as my focal point - it's a great way to reduce clutter. It could be a bird, an animal, a person, a number or something else entirely - the possibilities are endless! So that's my challenge to you this week: feature one of something as the focal point on your card - and remember to keep your design clean and simple!
The Paper Players Design Team
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Post a Comment
We love reading your comments! Thank you!