Saturday, May 27, 2023

PP641 Challenge Winners

Hello everyone - -Joanne here! Thank you to everyone who played along with my clean and simple challenge this week; I thoroughly enjoyed visiting your blogs and understanding what inspired your chosen single image. Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Without further ado, the winner this week is:

Carol McFarland - Saw It. Had To Make It.


There were some fabulous cards in the gallery, but when I saw Carol's cute sheep, with delicate blended background, I was smitten. Add in the sweet little crochet knit detail and I was hooked (excuse the pun). Congratulations, Carol, on being my headliner this week!

Again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for a fun Sketch Challenge from LeAnne!  

5 comments:

  1. thank you so much Suzy! Delighted to be chosen amongst such a fabulous gallery & many congrats to Carol - brilliant card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pick, Ann. Lovely cards by all. Cheers, Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card this week!! So many wonderful cards in this gallery! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for selecting my card. Congratulations to all the other winners --Kavita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Claire for choosing my card as your pick :) What amazing cards in the gallery! Congratulations everyone - especially to challenge winner Carol with that beautiful and fun card! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!